[meteorite-list] Lightening glass was Question for Ted ?

From: MEM <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 14:18:39 -0700 (PDT)

Yes Frank this was the one. I was lucky to be able to get some of these
specimens and hope to be able to work them into a fulgurite display some time.
There are groups for lightening survivors but not any "Lightening Festivals" or
"Lightening Celebrations" that I am aware of that are begging for an exhibit.

Thanks for looking this site up and posting it.

Elton