[meteorite-list] AD: Cheap ebay auctions ending now

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 15:20:38 -0700 (PDT)

In two hours time I have a dozen or so NWAs ending that last week I originally started at a penny. As I write this most are all still way below purchase prices in Morocco (ie: a 247 gram one at only $5.50).
Hopefully they will get bid up higher but you never know.
I have 209 meteorites now on ebay and many have a 11% discount for the next few days so look over all my meteorites for great unclassified NWA deals.
See my ebay user id AMUNRE and click on meteorites of click here:
http://stores.ebay.com/DEANS-COLLECTIBLES-AND-GEMSTONES_Meteorites_W0QQ_fsubZ4QQ_sidZ1598024QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322
Sincerely
DEAN (AMUNRE on ebay)