[meteorite-list] Jeff's amazing Tamdakht photo

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 22:36:22 +1000

G'day Carl,

Yes this is 100% melt material. By that I mean there is no main meteorite
piece that the others are attached to... just dozens of fragments held
together by fusion crust. VERY unusual stuff which I believe was dubbed
"Ralewite" in the past after Stefan Ralew who first bought it to our
attention.

Cheers,

Jeff