[meteorite-list] Meteorites as Ammunition

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 23:01:23 +0200

Remaining indoors is only one solution, Count. As I learned in school long
time ago, the appropriate reaction in the case of ABC-attack while walking
outdoors is: jumping into the next roadside ditch and protecting your head
with the schoolbag.

Well, that would do in the case of an alien-meteoritical attack as well I
guess. In that special situation carrying a dip net with you would be fine
:-)

Best,

Matthias