[meteorite-list] Slow Classifications

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 20:31:19 -0700

Perhaps all of us in the field should schedule a "field-trip-assembly" to
the labs. After all, what NWA # are they working on now, 7000? We will and
should wait. And along with Greg, don't we all want solid solid solid
classification? Otherwise it will become a mess (perhaps may already be,
considering, for example, the pending pairing impatient 5400 science) if the
very precise anaysis is compromised. I'll wait, as we all should,
considering how long it took our gifts took to show up on our doorstep!