[meteorite-list] "Zunhua" Classification

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 11:52:19 -0400

Hi Mike and List,

Good question, and thanks for reminding me about Zunhua, I had
completely forgotten about that one and need to add it to my Recent
Falls page.

What was the date on that fall?

In the case of Zunhua, it's a little more understandable why the data
has not been submitted - things operate a little differently over
there.

Best regards,

MikeG