[meteorite-list] Meteorite 20 Questions - Answer and Share if youDare. :)

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 21:27:41 -0400

Greetings,

 Mike and all,

> 14) Statistics have caught up with someone. Anne Hodges will no
> longer be the only documented person to be struck by a falling
> meteorite. Assuming the next person struck could be anyone and you
> could pick that person, who would it be? (silly answers only, nothing
> mean or political)

The Mbale fall, struck a boy in the head (small stone and no injury) and
that is documented and there are a few others. Maybe Michael Blood or
someone else could offer other examples. I can' think of any at the time
being. Best!

--AL Mitterling

So Anne Hodges isn't the only person who has been stuck.