[meteorite-list] POP QUIZ for a free Ensisheim meteorite sample... Still no winner.

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 18:17:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,
?
Still no winner, however, there has been three correct answers sent to me, great job guys. If I dont get a fifth person to answer the pop quiz question correctly there will be no winner........ Just kidding, Ill give the 6mg Ensisheim to the first Lister how gave me the correct answer.
?
Please read down below for the pop quiz question and have a great night guys, and thank you for the Listers that have submitted your answers, they are all great answers but there can be only one winner.
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Hello Listers,
?
I hope everyone is having a great week.
?
POP QUIZ
?
The fifth Listers to tell me who owned the largest private meteorite collection in the early eighteen hundreds will receive a 6mg Ensisheim meteorite sample.
?
Please email mail me off the list with you correct answer.
?
Ill post the results tomorrow.
?