[meteorite-list] AD: New pieces of one of the worlds best meteorwrong available

From: Joe Kerchner <skyrockmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:06:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,

     I have added a lot of new slices and endcuts to my sale page. Take a look,
even if your not interested in buying. This is one of the worlds best
meteorwrongs. It was very popular last time I was offering pieces for sale.

  I have had many compliments on this meteorwrong, Many people have decided to
add a piece to their collection. You can now add a piece to your collection or
upgrade to a better piece. I have some really nice pieces here:
http://illinoismeteorites.com/mendotawrong_4_sale_2.htm

  If you have already got a piece of this, let me know what you think about it?
Do you think it looks like a meteorite in person? at least good look a like?

  If anyone can test some of this and then provide me with the results I can
send you a couple pieces free of charge. I have had it tested at multiple labs,
but have never been able to see any results, it would be nice to have some test
results available. I have asked them, but have not received any as of yet.

If interested please email me off-list, The first to inquire about a piece gets
it.

 Best Wishes,
Joe Kerchner
http://illinoismeteorites.com