[meteorite-list] More on world sinkholes

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 20:49:46 +0200

Hi folks,

for those of you who can read and understand the German language I can strongly recommend an EXCELLENT book on this theme, one that has really thrilled me while I was reading it and looking at all those truly amazing photos. It was published quite a few years ago, but still seems to be available, with Uwe George as the author. It?s a GEO book. GEO in German/Germany somehow is what NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC is in the English speaking world. Well, here we go:

<http://www.amazon.de/Inseln-Venezuela-Expeditionen-letzten-Flecken/dp/3570062120>

Best regards,
Alex
Berlin/Germany