[meteorite-list] Magazine & Meteorites: UPDATE

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 00:09:54 -0700

Hi Listees,

I've received a good response to the photo request for the "Featured
Meteorite Gallery" in the magazine, and being busy with the layout I've
not had a chance to respond to all those who've sent photos in for
consideration for the gallery. THANK YOU! I really appreciate your
participation, and support.

Important Copyright Information: Sorry for not mentioning this earlier,
I guess I was a little excited about getting this out there. For those
sending in photos and/or content to me for inclusion in the premier
issue, or ANY future issue of the magazine, please make sure the content
you are sending is owned by you. In other words, all photos and article
submissions "must" be created by you, owned by you, or you must be
authorized by the owner of the content to submit and have it published
in the magazine. It's a copyright thing. Thanks for following this one
little rule.

So back to the cool stuff! If you haven't already, subscribe today, the
premier issue ships in July. It will have great new articles, some
updated information on the WI meteorite strewnfield, the SECRET to
"finding" LOTS of meteorites, and some surprise stuff I'm putting into
the magazine just to spice things up a bit.

Enjoy...

Regards,
Eric