[meteorite-list] AD: Almahata Sitta, WI April 14 2010 meteorite fall, Orgueil and Tagish Lake meteorites ending on eBay

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 00:45:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,
?
I have some great items that will be ending today and tomorrow on eBay. Take a look at some of the meteorites that I have up for auction.
?
Up first is Almahata Sitta meteorite, aka 2008 TC3, first meteorite to be observed from space and recovered.
?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260611023450&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT
?
If your wanting something that is fresh as the day it feel, check out WI meteorite fall on April 14, 2010, its the it meteorite for the past couple months.
?
http://cgi.ebay.com/29g-Wisconsin-fireball-meteorite-pt-slice-Famous-fall-/260611025189?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cada0a925
?
But if your looking for something with history and drama, get a load of the Orgueil meteorite from 1864, France. This meteorite has it all, from extensive research, to one of the biggest hoax with a meteorite.
?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ORGUEIL-meteorite-10mg-very-rare-historic-fall-1864-/260611820582?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cadaccc26
?
However, if your looking for something that will last forever, because diamonds are forever, take a moment and look at the assortment of Tagish Lake meteorites fragments and fragment LOTS I have at?my eBaystore.
?
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
?
Shawn Alan