[meteorite-list] Nininger's Meteorite Museum - Where It AllStarted

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 13:08:10 -0400

Greetings Werner and all,

For those who don't have access to Nininger's books or Find a Falling Star,
you can go here on the Meteorite.com site to see the Nininger Moments and
read more about Harvey's great adventures.
It is amazing what one person can do when they put their mind to it.

Nininger Moments here: http://www.meteorite.com/nininger/ forHarvey's
adventures.

--AL Mitterling