[meteorite-list] Jupiter hit by massive meteor/asteroid

From: Linton Rohr <lintonius_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 21:25:24 -0700

I think you're probably right, Rob.
I had my 14.5" Starmaster set up out back the last few nights but, as luck
would have it, loaded it up this afternoon to head to the Grand Canyon Star
Party. I have a 10" on the back porch though, so I'll probably drag it out
before bed, and then (try to) drag my tired ass out of bed later to take a
look. Hopefully, I'll report back tomorrow.
Linton