[meteorite-list] Ensisheim

From: Peter Davidson <P.Davidson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:35:19 +0100

Marcin

Unfortunately I have no time before Ensisheim. However, if you are going there this year, we will get together over a beer and have a good chat about this. No problem!

Have a great weekend (that goes for everyone on the list!)

Peter Davidson
Curator of Minerals

National Museums Collection Centre
National Museums Scotland