[meteorite-list] : Wisconsin strewn field map available- and summer trip to WI

From: atul <atulkumar62_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 15:55:03 +0000

Hi all
The strewn field map for the WI fall with my data was posted on UWI site a about a month ago.
I also emailed all who had req a copy In case anyone didn't receive it and still wants a larger size one for printing-pls email me off list with "Map needed" in the subject line.
Pls note that it needs to be updated with more recent confirmed data - so if you do not see your find shown- pls email or call me.

If anyone is going to the area pls contact me also.

I thank all for their kind words- this has been a fun project and I will continue to collect data locally for 1 year or more, with Univ of WI.
Thanks
Atul kumar
219 308 8282