[meteorite-list] Wisconsin name delays?

From: Greg Catterton <star_wars_collector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 15:45:51 -0700 (PDT)

Anyone know why the hold up on getting an official name for the Wisconsin fall?
Most recent falls have been given official names in the time that has passed. I find it strange that no classification or anything has been announced.

My guess is still H4-6 Breccia.

Hope everyone is good!

Greg Catterton
www.wanderingstarmeteorites.com