[meteorite-list] more thin-section micrographs...

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 07:31:37 +1000 (EST)

Listoids

I should be uploading some extraordinary thin-section images of NWA 1955
and ZAGAMI tonite

They're not uploaded just yet but soon...

Micrographs will be at http://www.qmig.net/nwa1955 and
http://www.qmig.net/zagami tonite !!!

And a reminder that my thin-section micrographs of MOSSGIEL are still at
http://www.qmig.net/mossgiel

Depending on bandwidth load I may delete the MOSSGIEL webpage so you
better download any micrographs you want before they disappear off the air

If any listoids wish a CD of images - youse knows where I am

And if any listoids want micrographs done from their thin-sections - just
let me know and I will make the necessary arrangements... I tend to focus
on the scientifically important micrographs rather than just pretty
micrographs but tis always fascinating that these subjects always seem to
coincide ?

Best

Bob WALKER
http://www.qmig.net