[meteorite-list] Post Office didn't deliver micrographs today !

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 16:40:46 +1000 (EST)

Listoids

Murphy's Law - whenever you want something quickly from the Post Office it
arrives slooowly and vice versa...

NWA 1955 and ZAGAMI thin-section micrographs should be uploaded tomorrow !

And another two or three surprises later this week ! i'm particularly
looking forward to uploading a webpage of micrographs from NARYILCO !

Remember - I'll probably delete my MOSSGIEL thin-section micrographs at
http://www.qmig.net/mossgiel to save on server space and bandwidth -
download them while you can...

But feel free to contact me off-list if you want the full-size hi-res raw
pix straight from the camera... uploaded pix have been downsized to save
on server space and bandwidth

If any listoids need micrographs of their thin-sections done... youse
knows where I am

BTW - checkout just how gorgeous some of these are when printed out at
approx 1000 mm x 600 mm - not me in the photo but me mate Peter holding
one of the LARGE prints to give you an idea of the size
http://www.qmig.net/peter.JPG contact me off list if youse wish to
purchase any or have some of your own printed !

Best
Bob WALKER
http://www.qmig.net