[meteorite-list] Two new irons - congrats Mr. Utas. :)

From: Jason Utas <meteoritekid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 21:48:22 -0700

Hello Mike, Brian, Count, All,
Thanks! I can't take credit for the name, but I couldn't agree more.
I'm currently out in the field, but there are some photos of both
already online:
Apparently when I try to post links to individual photos for picasa it
just takes you to the folder page, so I'll just direct you to the
right photos from there:

http://picasaweb.google.com/MeteoriteKid/Irons#

The list is arranged alphabetically: photos of Buffalo Gap are 3rd,
4th, and 5th in the folder, and Camp Wood can be seen in two photos on
the row below, a little to the left (photos 8 and 9). I'm going to
work on getting some better photos of the other side of Camp Wood by
next week, but...it's more easily said than done.

Thanks Again,

Jason