[meteorite-list] Meteorite Series - Tagish Lake

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 16:12:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

So for the past few weeks I posted articles about nanodiamonds. Now I think I am going to shift from nanodiamonds to meteorites I like or have in my collection. The articles that I post I hope concentrate around the fall of the meteorite,classification, and scientific findings in a broad scope of topics and not more on a concentration subject.
?
Up first which I think would be the best way to transition from nanodiamonds to meteorites?is TAGISH LAKE. I would have to say this stuff, rocks. Just the fall and how it was collected from a frozen lake bed and fragments were keep frozen in the ice and shipped out to universities to be tested is a feat in its self. Well here is the first article of the meteorite series:

http://articles.adsabs.harvard.edu/full/2006M%26PS...41..407H

Enjoy

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633