[meteorite-list] AD: Zagami, WI Fall, Tagish Lake, Almahata Sitta, ORGUEIL ending soon on eBay!!!

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 01:06:08 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

Here is a list of some great meteorites ending soon on ebay or newly listed.

ORGUEIL meteorite 20mg,the hoax meteorite, very rare historic fall-1864!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260617446390&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Zagami Mars meteorite-fell on Oct 3, 1962

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260614045406&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 100mg LOT- fusion crust, rare!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260613993047&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite fragment with fusion crust, rare!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260614081977&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

.38g Wisconsin fireball meteorite pt slice Famous fall

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260614070386&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 50mg LOT with fusion crust, rare!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260614096839&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ALMAHATA SITTA (2008TC3) meteorite-observed from space,vary rare.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260616945014&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Here is a link to my eBaystore to see other items

http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Bid with confidence because all my meteorites I sell on eBay come from the best dealers out on the meteorite market. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or if there is something you like in my eBaystore let me know and I can see what I can do or if you are looking for something I might be able to help.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore
http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340