[meteorite-list] Who is Omarty Al Shareef?

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 13:12:34 -0400

Hi List,

Is anyone else getting reams of junkmail and invites from someone
named "Omarty Al Shareef" ?

Most of the emails are in arabic and the ones I can read appear to be
spam of some sort.

I am asking the List, because he has occasionally CC'ed his emails to
several other meteorite dealers from this List, and I am wondering if
someone knows something about this character. I tried politely
responding to him at first and asking him to remove me from his
mailings, and when that didn't work, I blocked his email address. But
now I am getting all kinds of invites from third-party services that
are originating from him. What is this person's deal?

Best regards,

MikeG