[meteorite-list] Ad/sale Web site update killer green olivine crystal in an Admire Meteorite.....Large Brenham etched pallasite slice....Low prices per gram

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 18:58:39 -0700

I hope this didn't show up twice, but if it did sorry for the soft noggin.

Hi all I have added a very special Admire fragment with a huge green
clear olivine crystal that measures 10mm X 9mm and I don't know the
other measurement because it is still in the meteorite. The pictures
don't even come close to the actual piece. There are several large
green crystals in this piece. I also have an etched Brenham pallasite
slice that is over a kilo and reasonably priced to sell $3 per gram
and very nice. Even if you are not buying you should take a look at a
Gem stone from space....cool stuff!

http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm

--
Mike Miller 3835 E Nicole Ave Kingman Az 86409
www.meteoritefinder.com