[meteorite-list] Meteorite Finds for Google Earth

From: Richard Kowalski <damoclid_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:31:42 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Mike.

When I get a chance I'll go in and modify that line in the file, but be aware that the output file is taken directly from the Meteoritical Society's Database so any errors come from their server. All I did was generate the file on their site, zip it up and upload it to my site.

--
Richard Kowalski
Full Moon Photography