[meteorite-list] Book advice

From: Gary Fujihara <fujmon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 05:13:57 -1000

I concur with Bernd that O. Richard Norton's books are without parallel. I have all the aforementioned books listed below, and although I have found them to be very good sources of information and photographs, Henry and other list members, should find Norton's Field Guide to Meteors and Meteorites to be of great value at any price.

gary
PS. if you also get the Cambridge Encyclopedia of Meteorites, then you should make it a sweep and also get his Rocks From Space. The Trifecta of meteorite literature available to collectors.