[meteorite-list] NWA 5400

From: countdeiro at earthlink.net <countdeiro_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 16:50:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Greg and fellow combatants,

I just received my polished piece of NWA 5400 and want to thank you, Greg, for the prompt shipping and your acceptance and discount of my offer. Very fair.

I admit I am a rank amateur when it comes to the description and classification of meteorites, but I have spent a few hundred hours looking through a scope and I want to tell you and any interested cullectors that NWA 5400 is the one of, if not the, most remarkable specimens I have encountered. The holographic effect as you tip the slice looks almost artificial. The matrix comes alive. Fresh and sparkling. Fascinating. Can't wait to get a thin section.

Best regards,

Count Deiro
IMCA 3536