[meteorite-list] tookabarnoo thin-section micrographs

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:54:52 +1000 (EST)

Listoids

I've fought a wave of tiredness and completed and uploaded the TOOKABARNOO
thin-section webpage !

http://www.qmig.net/tookabarnoo

I'm feeling rather patriotic and parochial this afternoon... youse know I
have a passion for Queensland meteorites and I am absolutely delighted
that I have uploaded the first of the Queensland chondrite thin-section
webpages !

Let there be many more to follow !

Tis 1545 aussie time - I really really need a nanny nap in fact I should
have had one earlier...

I'll upload the KAPOETA thin-section webpage tonite
http://www.qmig.net/kapoeta

I really really need to have a sit down and think about exactly which
micrographs of COLE CREEK I will upload - it is an extraordinarily pretty
H5 and any description I try to make would not do it justice !

You're just gonna have to wait until tomorrow - they say a picture is
worth a thousand words and a preview of the micrographs is hmmm awesome...
I'd dearly love to webpublish all of the COLE CREEK micrographs but alas
server space and bandwidth restricts me

Youse just gonna haveta keep hitting the enter button at
http;//www.qmig.net/colecreek until it magically appears on your screen !

And a gentle reminder - youse knows where i am if you wish to get any
micrographs of your especially loved thin-sections done - I'd like to
think that youse could all contribute in a community-minded and
public-spirited manner in exactly the way that Art intended the metlist to
be

Best
Bob WALKER
http://www.qmig.net