[meteorite-list] http://www.qmig.net thin-section project

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:43:55 +1000 (EST)

Listoids

Cole Creek thin-section webpage up !

http://www.qmig.net/colecreek

A very exceptional thin-section for the discerning collector

Youse better buy some part-slices while there's still some available

What's left won't last long so stampede to your nearest friendly dealer

And a personal message from me - do not buy from the Voyage Botanic
Natural History (VBNH) on ebay

Youse only supporting the proceeds of crime if you buy from VBNH in my
opinion

Rightyho - 2340 aussie time and way past my bedtime - it has been a long
day uploading these new webpages - but a labour of love and I did enjoy it
- did you too ?

Wish me luck for chemotherapy tomorrow

I'll ask once more that you loan any interesting and/or pretty
thin-sections - it's not just for me but for the enjoyment of all of our
little community and I'd remind youse that anything that you can do to
encourage our beloved hobby can only be good

Too many hoarders and unhelpful listoids out there folks - it's gotta stop
before youse destroy the metlist from within

More thin-section webpages late this week more likely early next week...
NARYILCO is one of the rumours... yip yah for more Queenslanders

Best
Bob WALKER
http://www.qmig.net