[meteorite-list] Want to Trade - Mobile Meteorite Command Center

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 10:47:56 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I hope this doesn't constitute a second ad as I am looking to trade. I want to trade the Mobile Meteorite Command Center (MMCU), at least this is what I had in mind when I set it up. It has only been used 5 times and I do not have time to put it back into action. I am hoping somebody here on the list has a decent 4-wheel drive vehicle they are willing trade, something along the line of a Jeep Wrangler. I blew the engine in my 1-ton dually truck a while back, had to replace it and do not want to take another $7,000.00 hit by taking it off-road. I am in need of something with a shorter wheelbase. I will consider other items for trade as well. I have it listed on Craigslist for about 1/2 of what I have into it or trade.

Mobile Meteorite Command Center - 2005 Zeppelin -27? Travel Trailer W/12? Slide-Out-Will Trade
For Jeep:
http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/rvs/1793246653.html
(recreational vehicles)

I hope somebody can use it for meteorite hunting as it is in near perfect condition and would lend itself well to this purpose.

Thank You and Best Regards,

Adam Hupe