[meteorite-list] Rock testing...best place

From: Barry Hughes <bhughes_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 15:27:31 -0400

I've already taken to the geology dept at Dodd Hall, Ohio State. The
guy there said he couldn't tell me it wasn't and to have it checked
out.
I've heard it's not a meteorite several times from several people with
the uncanny ability to tell from a picture, or possibly the odds of it
not being makes it so reassuring to do so.

Barry