[meteorite-list] Hammer Question

From: Greg Stanley <stanleygregr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 11:53:04 -0700

How about if a hammer is when a meteorite actually "damages" something.? I know all the high valued "Hammer" stones are ones the causes damage to some man-made object: a mailbox, a car or a roof (ceiling).? If a meteorite his a driveway and there is no damage to it or the stone.... hmmm....

But like so many things, it all depends on what someone is willing to pay.

Greg S.

>>> http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340