[meteorite-list] AD: Orgueil, Almahata Sitta (2008TC3), Lost City, Tagish Lake, WI 2010 fall ending soon on eBay.

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 02:20:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,

I have some great items that will be ending today on eBay and other items I would like to showcase to the List.

ORGUEIL meteorite 12mg, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260619657012&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

LOST CITY meteorite .21g - RARE historic fall.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260621122514&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ORGUEIL meteorite 4mg, very rare historic fall-1864!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260617456548&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 15mg with fusion crust, rare!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260617460650&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

ALMAHATA SITTA meteorite 2008TC3 fusion crust, rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260617453192&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 100mg LOT- nanodiamonds, rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260617846637&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

.47g Wisconsin fireball meteorite pt slice Famous fall
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260617451032&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 21mg with nanodiamonds, rare!!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260617462265&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

TAGISH LAKE meteorite 50mg LOT with nanodiamonds, rare!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260617863560&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Click on the link below to see the rest of the items I have at my eBaystore:

http://shop.ebay.com/photophlow/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633