[meteorite-list] odds and ends and thanks (AD)

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 05:24:34 -0700 (PDT)

Good morning list.I want to thank the 44 people who emailed me about getting freebies.Most were all usa folks.I know there are some canadian and other world members who got them but no problem.I hoped I made your collecting lives a little richer with these freebies.Also I want to congrats greg hupe on a great new meteorite,NWA 5400.A real beauty.During march and april I had to sell off my main collection of my meteorites for personal reasons,but I'm still around.Don't have much in the way of a main collection anymore and I'm still trying to sell that darn display case. $125 for local delivery only.Well thats all from this end.One more week and it's my first anniversary on my job.1 whole year.I know some people are not that fortunate,so be thankful you do have a job.Have a great dall all.