[meteorite-list] My last comment on Hammer Question (hopefully)

From: Jeff Grossman <jgrossman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 17:48:59 -0400

Let's face it... the real definition of "hammer" is any meteorite that
hit something sufficient to raise its sale price over that of an
equivalent meteorite that didn't hit something. It is a marketing term.

Jeff

--
Dr. Jeffrey N. Grossman       phone: (703) 648-6184
US Geological Survey          fax:   (703) 648-6383