[meteorite-list] AD-New paired LOD slices, oli dio; ebay auctions

From: Galactic Stone & Ironworks <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 12:37:40 -0400

Hi Gary and List,

Those NWA 6075 brecciated lodranite slices are super. I have seen
this material first-hand and it's gorgeous. Photos and words do no
justice for this meteorite.

The NWA 6149 olivine diogenite is awesome as well. I have a nice
fragment in my personal collection that is about 1.5 grams and it has
some black fusion crust on it. I rarely see olivine diogenites with
fusion crust, so that piece is a keeper. :)

The Big Kahuna will hook you up. :)

Best regards,

MikeG