[meteorite-list] Ad/sale website update Brenham full slice extremely translucent green crystals plus

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 17:50:27 -0700

Hi all I have just added a killer green translucent 450 gram full
slice of Brenham to my sale page. It is one of the best of the
material I was selling a while back. I just traded to get it back and
offer it here. So if you missed the very best slices the first time
around..here is your second chance. I also have a very cool Seymchan
pallasite priced to sell, great shape. A nice Muonionalusta end cut
with an outstanding etch. A large full slice of Toluca, 722 grams. I
also added a killer photo of the Admire fragment with the sun shining
through the olivine. I think it is pretty cool. See it all right here
     http://www.meteoritefinder.com/whats-new-sale.htm

--
Mike Miller 3835 E Nicole Ave Kingman Az 86409
www.meteoritefinder.com