[meteorite-list] Movie uses "Meteorite Magazine!"

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 16:13:48 -0700

Hi Dave,

Unfortunately, - for both of us - this issue never really existed.

Well okay one does exist but just one for the purpose of filming this
movie - which by the way, I will get for my collection when filming is
complete!

This movie and magazine are both fictional. In fact it is just as
fictitious as Joe Dirt. No real meteorite hunters (except for me on
the magazine cover) just actors from Hollywood.