[meteorite-list] real jobs

From: R N Hartman <rhartman04_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 11:51:24 -0700

Hello Greg,

Were they all Canyon Diablos? I have heard of that place for years. I have
had students of mine who have stopped there and told me about it, and I
wondered how they seem to always have a good supply of freshly dug up Canyon
Diablos considering that hunting is illegal. I wondered whether some crater
staff may be quietly involved in a commercial venture.

Ron Hartman