[meteorite-list] real jobs

From: Ruben Garcia <mrmeteorite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 14:46:07 -0700

All,

The place on I-40 is called "Stewart's" http://www.meteoritesco.com/
In 1998, as I recall they did have Canyon Diablos as well as other
irons. However, more recently the meteorites are all Campo's and only
the names have changed.

If you have lots of experience with irons it is often very easy to
tell the difference without cutting. Although I don't think I could
describe how to do so in words.

Stewart was the original owner but was later sold to an African
American couple. They now sell everything from meteorites to
ostriches!