[meteorite-list] Your First Meteorite - When did you Get It

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 15:36:48 -0700

Hey Greg,

What a wonderful thread!

My very first meteorite was given to me by my beautiful girlfriend and
mother of my first and only child as my birthday present in August of
2007. It's a 60.5g flight oriented, flow lined, thumbprinted beauty of
an individual specimen of the Sikhote Alin iron meteorite. It also has a
very nice smaller piece of SA iron which reattached itself during entry
through our atmosphere to the main body of the specimen. Very unique!
http://www.meteoritesusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/sikote-alin-60-5g-a.jpg
It's my most prized possession and will never leave my meteorite collection.

Regards,
Eric