[meteorite-list] First Meteorite

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 19:22:29 -0700

G'Day List
Well I don't know where to start, because our first meteorite kind of
crossed paths. We acquired some Seymchan from David Dayarmin and at the
same time acquired Trilby Wash from Bill Southern. But I cherish every
meteorite, there's no first or last, they're all special and the people
I received them from are all special. Not being a seller, they remain
in our collection. That's not to say I don't give some away, but those
precious gifts and acquisitions occupy a special area in my heart.

Great thread. It's nice to have civility. We all have the same passion,
leave animosity out and unite.

Cheers
John
IMCA # 2125