[meteorite-list] Movie uses

From: Meteorites USA <eric_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 21:10:36 -0700

Hi Steve, List, Thanks for the kind words and mention!

Scientifically speaking there are no other rocks anywhere on Earth that
can advance humanity and science as much as meteorites. Monetarily, you
cannot ignore their value, and intrinsically they mean more to us than
we could possibly learn in a lifetime. Legislation is made through the
people, by the people and for the people. Stand together along with the
MHA the IMCA, and the many other prominent members of the meteorite
community to help promote the wonders of meteorite hunting and
collecting, and to preserve our rights as meteorite collectors,
meteorite hunters, researchers, scientists, astronomers, geologists, and
meteoriticists. When we do, we, as a community of like minded
individuals project a unified group for the promotion of this great
science. Every human being on the face of this planet has every right to
own, hunt for, collect and study meteorites. Let's promote it that way.

Regards,
Eric