[meteorite-list] Your First Meteorite - When did you Get It

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 00:02:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Listers,
?
My first meteorite was a Sikhote- Alin at the end of December of 2009, I bought it?off of JTV.com
http://www.jtv.com/Size-Varies-Russian-Meteorite-Fragment/330491,default,pd.html
Before then, I did not know that people could own meteorites, I thought only scientists and the rich could only afford them. To make the story short,?I told myself that I was only?going to own one meteorite, but after watching a show called Things that fall from Space, I was done for when they featured 2008TC3 aka Almahata Sitta. And look at me now, I am enjoying every minute of collecting meteorites with everyone on the List.
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBaystore