[meteorite-list] Meteorites 1

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 17:04:03 -0700

Greetings fellow extra terrestrial collectors,
         Today I offer a good number of high demand
Specimens at 20 to 50% off.
         PayPal preferred, but Visa, Mastercard or even personal
Checks (in US) accepted.
         Happy Hunting!.

All Photos at:
http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/JunePre2010.html

NWA 482 (Lunar)
This is the Lunar most highly valued by most
Collectors. Truly beautiful
.15g = $750 SALE = $400

MURCHISON
Very difficult to find any more.
.638g = $160- SALE = $125-

.814g = $205- SALE = $165-

1.289g = $320- SALE = $250-

2.048g = $510- SALE = $400-

ASH CREEK
Superb Whole Stone (Recovered by Mike of
Meteorite Photo of the Day fame). 99% FC beauty
5.795g = $575- SALE = $350-

All Photos at:
http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/JunePre2010.html

L?AIGLE - With Old Natural History Museum of Paris Label
(This material is currently $1,000/g and up with NO documentation)
.574g = $600- SALE = $500-

LYBIAN DESERT GLASS Usually $3/g and quality
Has been dipping for many years, now. This is a nice
Piece with outstanding texture.
148g = $445- SALE = $200-

SEMCHAN ? not much of this left, now,
And selling up to $25 & $30/g
33.6g Beautiful Slice = $400- SALE = $250-

SYLACAUGA ? HUGE specimen
with copy of Smithsonian Label. All the material
from this trade sole out very quickly. The irony is
always thought this was the best piece. No more
of this .
1.156g = $5,000- SALE = $3,000-

All Photos at:
http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/JunePre2010.html

BUZZARD COULEE
Half Price Sale! (With Export Permits)
11.078g = $440- SALE = $220-
18.787g = $750- SALE = $325-

ASH CREEK House Hitter Full Slice,
Fusion Crusted edge with metal blebs, wire saw thin cut for
exceptional surface to weight ratio (Comes in beautiful, flat membrane box
for safe shipping and immediate display) =$1,335- SALE = $950-

WISCONSIN Barn Hammer
51g Whole Stone (Note Paint from Barn Roof)
Superb hammer stone = make offer

All Photos at:
http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/JunePre2010.html

PS: If you want to order, the first email (or phone call)
Gets it. Please do not ask me if I still have thus and such,
Just order it & I will get back to you. If you can include
Your address I can give you a specific quote.

Prices are for the specimens only. Shipping is free on
Orders of $1,000 or more. All others are 4.95 Priority Mail
And $1.20 per $100 of insurance. Buyers who do not purchase
Insurance do so at their own risk ? however, I have NEVER
Had a domestic Priority Mail package go lost.
         OUTSIDE the US: Priority Mail $25 (I will pay insurance
if you want it) or $16 Global Priority (Australia and Canada
only) and insurance is the buyer?s responsibility.