[meteorite-list] http://www.qmig.net thin-section project

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2010 16:56:41 +1000 (EST)

Listoids

http://qmig.net thin-section project

thin-section index at http://www.qmig.net/thin-section

A gentle reminder that I am rotating webpages to save server space and
bandwith

KAPOETA, TOOKABARNOO adn ZAGAMI will be 'retired" on Monday to make way
for BARRATTA, HUCKITTA, INGELLA STATION and NARYILCO

Youse better download what reference images youse need before they be gone !

After counting my fingers and toes I seem to have enough server space and
bandwith to rotate 6 webpages !

BARRATTA is likely not as nice as I would have expected simply due to the
fact that this is a very old discoloured thin-section and perhaps uneven
across the slide to make focus difficult - be it as it may I've arranged
another thin-section to be made and will update this webpage at a later
date

The highlight will be INGELLA STATION - another of my beloved
Queenslanders - perhaps you may have thought that micrographs of a H5
would be "ordinary" but in this case the micrographs at higher
magnification are very interesting from a pure science perspective...

And I hope another of my beloved Queenslanders ie NARYILCO will also
provide drop dead gorgeous results !

Cheers
http://www.qmig.net