[meteorite-list] AD: Mitterling Meteorites Website Update

From: al mitt <almitt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 10:18:03 -0400

Greetings to all,

I've just recently updated my website and invite you to take a look around.
I've simplified it and have an offering of some of my specimens. I will
update this as needed with new interesting items so don't miss out.
I'd appreciate constructive comments on the site.

I will be sending out a list with some more offerings soon as well as adding
some eBay auctions for people who like to bid on my items. I have unique
items that aren't too often seen in my listings, and I am a good source for
hard to find items. I will be offering some different style type items for
new and seasoned collectors.

If you have any questions email me at this email address or my localnet
address.

Here is the link: http://www.mitterling.com/ to the site.

Most Sincerely and thank you for taking a look.

--AL Mitterling
Mitterling Meteorites and Lab