[meteorite-list] ad update

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 13:18:08 -0700

Sorry for the screw up:
        Last night I realized many of the specimens I offered a few days
Ago were NOT on the photo link I gave the list. I had wondered
Why they were selling so slowly given the quality, rarity and low
Prices) Several specimens are still available(Buzzard Coulee,
1+g Sylacauga, Murchison, L'Aigle, and the Hammers from Ash
Creek and Wisconsin) and all the photos are now "up." See below:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/JunePre2010.html

        Even if you have no intention of buying, many of these
Photos are well worth seeing just for the fun of it.
        Best wishes, Michael