[meteorite-list] AD: 7661 Gram (16 Lbs. 14 Oz.) Odessa Meteorite Reduced Price

From: JoshuaTreeMuseum <joshuatreemuseum_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 13:35:20 -0400

I've reduced the price for this very large Odessa, down to 64 cents a gram,
less than the Creationist one. Acquired from its original finder (1950's)
when the oilfield that currently occupies the strewnfield was being
developed. This is less than they were going for 10 years ago. I'm trying
to sell this so I can put a new roof on my house. If it doesn't find a home
here, I'll put it on eBay. Thanks for looking!

Phil Whitmer

Please note: This offering is not associated with the museum where I work.
I'm placing this ad at work, as I'm away from my home computer. Thanks
again!

http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x177/cyphor79/June2010/?action=view&current=x4.jpg
http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x177/cyphor79/June2010/?action=view&current=x5.jpg
http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x177/cyphor79/June2010/?action=view&current=x6.jpg