[meteorite-list] Xynthia Troubles in Europe

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 14:24:51 -0600

> Is it just me, or does Mother Earth
> seem a little cranky lately?

If you accept the hypothesis of Peter Ward's new book,
"The Medea Hypothesis," Mother Earth is not merely
cranky, she wants to kill all her children, is inimical
to all life, and will in a few hundred million years
mange to kill it all off, leaving an unihabited and
uninhabitable Earth.

If true, that qualifies for more than "cranky" in my book.

Sterling K. Webb